Testing FM radio on Galaxy s2 I777 ( no sound )


I have research that the Fm ARR ( Analog Radio Receiver ) chip have been removed or neither the driver not install. Well the answer still 50/50 to me..

An Apk file that my friend sent it to me ( which is the FM app )
As the screenshot below show that i need to plug in headset with rough plug.
ss:


- Nope i don't have the headset with rough plug, do we really need the headset with rough plug?.
- End up i plug in some normal headset.
ss:

- No sound. nothing at all :(, anyway take a closer look at the top right corner behide the number 02, i've notice that there is a signal to it ( sign that show we have a connection )

To figure this out i need to add the driver, but might not.

Pageviews

Goklxl AdvXD PossibleAndroid - Windows 8 ( Metro UI )